Sponsors, Advertisers and Grants
The choir welcomes financial support from business and grant-giving bodies, also support in kind. We recognise that this support is one side of a partnership and that we are giving back something in return – be it acknowledging the spirit in which the support is given, or achieving the project that was the focus of the support. We like to go further and continue a relationship with these partners and to see how we can help our sponsors, adding value to their own programmes. These might be community-oriented, arts-focused, or whatever they choose, and we look for synergies with them.
We aim to participate in local, regional and national initiatives to raise the profile of choral music and live music-making of all sorts. We want to help younger people to follow an interest in music, and to bring music to people who can’t get out to concerts and entertainments.
We believe that music is an important expression of civic identity and local pride.
We also think that music can provide variety and stimulus to the workplace without disrupting core activities.
Humphrey Richardson Taylor Trust
John Ackroyd Charitable Trust
Rowan Bentall Trust
Surrey Heath Arts Council
Surrey Heath Show
Surrey County Council Members Allocation Fund & project
Waitrose Community Matters
• Advertisers in our concert programmes
- The Print Room, Camberley – also providing poster-work for the choir
- High Cross Church – host to our rehearsals and to our concerts
- Martin & Co, Camberley, Letting Agents
- Camberley Dental Practice,
- The Camberley Chiropractic Clinic
- Peter Richardson Gallery, Hartley Wintney
- Maxwell-Aylwin, Jewellers, Camberley
- Nigel Crawley, Painter & decorator, Frimley Green
- Stewart & Co, Chartered Accountants
- Camberley Travel, Travel Agents
- Waterstones, Bookshop
To explore a possible partnership with Surrey Heath Singers, please contact: