It is quite easy to fill in PDF forms. In Windows, you can use Adobe’s Acrobat DC application. Mac users will find a Mac version of the Acrobat application. Other Fill & Sign applications are available.
- Download a free version of Acrobat DC and install it.
- Open the PDF file with Acrobat DC
- Using the Tools menu, select Fill & Sign
- You can select the various fields you wish to fill – move the cursor to the field
- Fill the fields you wish to fill using the text tool from the toolbar (marked Ab)
- To sign using the Sign Yourself from the toolbar
- On completion, save and print the PDF form
- E-mail the completed PDF form back to the sender, if required
Adobe has a Fill and Sign application for Android and Apple tablets and iPhones.